Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Deep Thoughts" by Jenny

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the stage, the one, the only, Jenny!!  I can't hear you, make some noise....

I'll start with a disclosure that I am NOT as witty or funny as Justin so don't expect too much out of me in this blog.  Justin's been bugging me for the past four months to join him in his "joy of blogging" and I just couldn't put him off any  longer.  We are at 16 weeks tomorrow and are anxiously awaiting our next sonogram on Monday the 11th.  I'm just dying to know (as I'm sure all of you are) what we are having. I just hope the babies cooperate and maybe we'll get a sneak peak on Monday. Either way Justin plans on tormenting all of you just a little while longer and has come up with some very creative ways to share our news. You didn't really expect him just to call and tell you, did you? That's way to simple for Mr. Koster, or Dr. Koster as I like to call him. Yes Dr. Koster is available for consultations and advice, especially since he's learned his lesson on giving me advice, especially about what food I eat. 

But seriously, we couldn't be more excited and thank God everyday for this gift! I'm continually amazed as I watch my stomach get bigger and bigger each day. I am starting to feel better and am looking forward to  decorating our nursery. Which translates to me picking out colors and Justin painting.  I promise to continue to participate in the blogging and will keep all our friends and family updated on my progress. Love you all!


1 comment:

Dona said...

Jenny & Justin,
You 2 have so much creativity in you! Can't wait to see the 2 beautiful babies you will have created! Jenny, just know that I'm proud that at least one of you is a little "grounded". Love seeing and reading your blog since we don't get to see you very often. You are glowing!!! Love you guys, Mom Koster

pregnancy